Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ray mc ray mc is offline

Default Extra page

My sister created a resume for me and changed it from a 2 page document to a
1 page doc. The 2cd page is still there and no one can get rid of it. I tried
the help menu, 2 experienced Word users have tried to delete tha page with no
success. There is a paragraph mark and what looks like a long minus sign on
the top of the page. There are no page breaks that i can see. How can i get
rid of this page?

Thanks for the help