Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bill Bill is offline

Default Change font colour for all new typing in a document??

Hi All,

I've got a document with black text and it needs to stay that way. I don't
want to use track changes for this if possible. I would like everything I
type from now in this one document to be in another colour and cannot see
how to do it?

Anyone any ideas please?

Ta.
Bill