Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Caryn Caryn is offline

Default Column format

I'm trying to create a letterhead that prints the Advisory Board members on
the left side (1.5" column) and keeps the second column free for text, but
every time I create two columns, it goes into newsletter format and spreads
the names of the Advisory Board over both columns. Is there some way to keep
that text in the first column?

Column format Caryn Page Layout 6 February 23rd 10 03:32 AM
place foot/endnotes in single column format in double column doc? KateP Page Layout 1 July 10th 09 06:44 PM
table format w/#s in last column - how do I add up last column? Kris Arao Tables 1 May 12th 09 09:52 PM
Format a column? Raytje Page Layout 5 July 24th 06 01:38 PM
format footnote to no-column header followed by column Illinois Microsoft Word Help 2 November 22nd 05 08:41 PM