Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rick[_4_] Rick[_4_] is offline

Default In table, add column to the right, but then can't size it

In a Word 2007 table, I have my page layout set to Landscape
Orientation for printing. I want to add a narrow new column on the
right. I select the current right-most column, then right-click and
choose Insert, then Insert Columns to the Right.

However, the column Word adds takes up all remaining horizontal space
on the page, past even the right margin of the page. The right border
of the table (and of that new column) is now not visible, so I can't
get to it in order to grab its sizing handles to decrease the width of
that added column. I can't see the right border of the table to size
it.

I tried changing the page margins but at any margin settings the right
border of the table is out of visibility, and I can't scroll right to
get to it.

Any advice? Thanks much.

In table, add column to the right, but then can't size it Rick[_4_] Page Layout 10 February 23rd 10 10:54 PM
table format w/#s in last column - how do I add up last column? Kris Arao Tables 1 May 12th 09 09:52 PM
How to size very small table column widths? [email protected] Page Layout 1 June 26th 08 10:15 AM
Add Table Column Don Bouchard Tables 4 December 12th 07 02:28 PM
table column size changes when copying and pasting goingyourway Tables 2 December 5th 05 02:09 AM