Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
c j c j is offline

Default Mirrored Margins - They are backwards. Can you reverse in 'printview'?

Another problem that seems to be stumping me...

The default print view in Word 2007 shows the pages backwards when using "mirrored margins." In other words, when viewing facing pages the 'odd page' is on the left and visa versa so that the "outside margins" are actually on the inside of the view.

Is there a way to reverse the print view? In print preview the facing pages are correct; I would like it as in print preview view when I can edit it.

WPF Custom Validation Using the Enterprise Library
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ation-usi.aspx