Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
c j c j is offline

Default StyleRef Field in Headers to Show Chapters/Sections

New to fields...I want my headers to show chapters on the even page and sections in the odd pages.

When I put a simple StyleRef field in I'm not getting what I want...here is what I would like it to do:

- if a chapter has not started yet (as in the preface pages) then I would like it to be blank rather than picking up the chapter that will be 10 pages later.

- same with the section

I guess I'd like both to search starting from the bottom of the page the field is currently on...and go backwards through the document to the most recently started chapter/section.

I'm sure this can be done but I have searched the ends of the web. (j/k, but I can't find it through Google).

More Fun with Fluent NHibernate Automapping
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...uent-nhib.aspx