Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rhonda Rhonda is offline

Default Page Numbering within Sections

I have a Word template document with 3 sections:

The first section contains one page which is not numbered.

The second section contains 3 pages which are automatically numbered via
inserting Page x of y and then converting y to a SECTIONPAGES field resulting
in Pages 1 of 4, 2 of 4, and 3 of 4.

So all is good up to this point.

However, the 4th and final page is in landscape format and thus becomes the
third section, but is being numbered 4 of 1 even though the 1 is a
SECTIONPAGES field and the section is linked to previous and is listed as
"same as previous". So the page number is correct, but the page total is
incorrect. How do I get this automated number to represent all the pages of
section 2 and 3 like in section 2.

Thanx in advance for a fix for this!
Rhonda