kathy harness kathy harness is offline
Junior Member

Default how do I get out of page layout????

I somehow got into page layout in word 2010. I can't get out!!! I lost the normal toolbars. How do I get back to default???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] is offline

There is no "Page Layout" view in Word 2010. Perhaps you are in Full Screen
Reading view (called Reading Layout view in earlier versions), in which case
you should see a Close button in the top right corner, but Escape will also
return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

--
kathy harness

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

One possibility is that Word is in full screen. Pressing the ESC key
should help.

Alternatively, if you see Home, Insert, Page Layout etc. at the top of
the Word window, my guess is that you have inadvertently minimized the
ribbon. Right-click one of them and click to deselect the "Minimize the
Ribbon" option.

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP