Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vicky Madigan Vicky Madigan is offline

Default How to put separate borders on A4 to make it an A5

I have been reading the comments in this particular line of thought, and nothing is working for me.

What I need is the option to have a landscape A4, made to look like two A5, with ONLY the first page having a border and not the second page. As yet I cannot find a way to do either one page or even the two.

Like a book cover, the first is the back page and the second is the front page when as an A4 it is folded in half, and obviously they are going to be very different.

Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Vicky😊
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
FxM FxM is offline

Le 05/10/2020 Ã* 13:41, Vicky Madigan a écritÂ*:
I have been reading the comments in this particular line of thought, and nothing is working for me.

What I need is the option to have a landscape A4, made to look like two A5, with ONLY the first page having a border and not the second page. As yet I cannot find a way to do either one page or even the two.

Like a book cover, the first is the back page and the second is the front page when as an A4 it is folded in half, and obviously they are going to be very different.

Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

Vicky😊

Hello Vicky,

Just tried on Word 2019 French : looked for "saut de section".
Result is something like :
"Insert a page break with section change. Start section at new page."

Hope this helps
FxM