John

Default Protection on MSWord

I need to unprotect a Word document, but I do not have the
password. Can anybody please help?????
Jezebel

Ask the person who has the password to unprotect it for you.

"John" wrote in message
I need to unprotect a Word document, but I do not have the
password. Can anybody please help?????

If it is protected by a password to open, you're pretty much out of luck
without the password. If it's protected by a password to modify, you can
Save As. If it's a protected form, you can remove the protection by
inserting the file into a new blank document.