MrsFrayBentos

Default saving query

Hi group
Can anyone tell me? I have a document that is 50 pages long. I want to save
it as 25 seperate 2 page documents (so i can export it to my i pod, the
original is too long). Is there a way that I can do this without having to
copy/paste/save a new document 25 times.
Thanks
Eryka

Daiya Mitchell

If you are on a Mac, I think there's a script out there for this.

*However*, from what I understand, the iPod limitation is not length but
size of file. You don't want to be using Word for this at all, but some
sort of basic text editor like Notepad.

Googling "text on iPod" turned up this, which may help:
http://www.ambience.sk/ipod-ebook-cr...-conversion.ph

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

MrsFrayBentos

Hi
Problem solved, thanks Diaya
Eryka

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

What's an MVP? A volunteer! Read the FAQ:
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/