ktj

Default Document cannot be registered

Opening Word results in an error message:
Document couldnot be registerd. It will not be possible to create links with
other documents to this document.

I am unable to open a new document of any type without an error message.
When I try to open a new email message from within word the error message is
that thereis no envolope.

Office 2003 has been installed and uninstalled several times. It will work
for a bit, then die.

can you help?

thanks