Terry

Default repeating first row

I have a long table that cover 3 pages (still adding rows), and I would like
my first row and tital repeat in each page.

How can I do that?
Charles Kenyon

Select the row. Under the Tables menu, select the entry for Heading row
repeat.
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/tables.htm
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Terry" wrote in message
I have a long table that cover 3 pages (still adding rows), and I would
like
my first row and tital repeat in each page.

How can I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Braulio

How do I can put in a cell of the row (the row that is the title and is
going to be repeated) a cell with information of the number of page or
sheet, i.e.:
page 1
| Title | Sheet 1 of 10 |

| Title | Sheet 2 of 10 |

and so on

I tried to do this but Word changes all the pages with the same information.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" escribió en el mensaje
The title will not repeat unless you put it in the first row of the table
(which can be borderless). Select the title row and heading row(s) and
check
"Heading Rows Repeat" on the Table menu.

so
all may benefit.

"Terry" wrote in message
I have a long table that cover 3 pages (still adding rows), and I would

like
my first row and tital repeat in each page.

How can I do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You really can't do this in a table because the heading row is an artifact;
it really exists only on the first page and is repeated on the rest. But you
could put this in the header. Create a separate section for the table,
restart numbering, and use SectionPages for the Y in Page X of Y.

"Braulio" wrote in message
How do I can put in a cell of the row (the row that is the title and is
going to be repeated) a cell with information of the number of page or
sheet, i.e.:
page 1
| Title | Sheet 1 of 10 |

| Title | Sheet 2 of 10 |

and so on

I tried to do this but Word changes all the pages with the same

information.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" escribió en el mensaje
The title will not repeat unless you put it in the first row of the

table
(which can be borderless). Select the title row and heading row(s) and
check
"Heading Rows Repeat" on the Table menu.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.