JT

Default Conditional Text

Does Word do conditional text?
I would like to tag some text as "instructor text" and the rest of the text
as "user text" and then print the document with and without the "instructor
text"
Thanks,
Janis

Greg Maxey

Using the "hidden text" font attribute for the instructor text and setting
to print hidden text for the first print job and not print hidden text for
the second job might work for you. Some other ideas are included he

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Toggle_Data_Display.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: