sparkiesean

Default Is there a download for the Italian Thesaurus

Hi, is there a download that will enable me to use the Italian Thesaurus?
garfield-n-odie

Please do not multipost. You received a reply to this same
question that you asked yesterday in another newsgroup. If you
found the reply less than adequate, then consider the likelihood
that the information you provided about your problem is less than
adequate. You can help us to help you by following
the posting tips at http://word.mvps.org/FindHelp/Posting.htm and
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm .