Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wendyb

Default How do I properly address a Judge when writing him/her a letter ?

What is the proper way to address the judge when writing a letter? Examples
of what I mean : Dear, Judge so-so TO: Judge So-So or just plain
Judge So-So
Thanks for your time
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Greg Maxey

Judge, federal The Honorable Full name, Judge, United States District
Court Dear Sir/Madam or Judge Last name
Judge, state or local The Honorable Full name, Judge of the Court of
Place name Dear Judge Last name

The form of address is the middle column. The salutaion is the right hand
column.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: