Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stick with nick

Default inserting a change in mid sentence without deleting the next word.

here is my elemantry problem that you may know the answer to. i am inserting
words in middle of a paragraph or sentence. with my mouse i click the
location for the added word. i enter the word and attempt to add a new word
and leave the rest alone.however the next letter is bumped away to make place
for my new letter.this didnot always occur and am sure it is related to a
setting that i unknowingly created. i use ms word 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Either press the Insert button or click on the OVR at the bottom of the
window so that it is "greyed out".

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"stick with nick" stick with wrote in
message ...
here is my elemantry problem that you may know the answer to. i am
inserting
words in middle of a paragraph or sentence. with my mouse i click the
location for the added word. i enter the word and attempt to add a new
word
and leave the rest alone.however the next letter is bumped away to make
place
for my new letter.this didnot always occur and am sure it is related to a
setting that i unknowingly created. i use ms word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HikaruAisuKyandii

Default inserting a change in mid sentence without deleting the next w

I have the same problem but when i press the insert key it only works for a
few seconds then reverts back to normal and i can't find the OVR button
(using office 03)

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Either press the Insert button or click on the OVR at the bottom of the
window so that it is "greyed out".

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"stick with nick" stick with wrote in
message ...
here is my elemantry problem that you may know the answer to. i am
inserting
words in middle of a paragraph or sentence. with my mouse i click the
location for the added word. i enter the word and attempt to add a new
word
and leave the rest alone.however the next letter is bumped away to make
place
for my new letter.this didnot always occur and am sure it is related to a
setting that i unknowingly created. i use ms word 2003

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The OVR button is on the status bar (bottom of the window).

"HikaruAisuKyandii" wrote in
message ...

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

[...]

Why is there not a formatting code for a font change? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 5 October 19th 05 06:25 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
How do I create & merge specific data base & master documents? maggiev New Users 2 January 13th 05 12:30 AM