Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Midnite

Default Converting from Microsoft Word to Word Perfect 12

I have password protected files in Microsoft Word that I would like to open
in Word Perfect 12, but keep getting the following message: "An unexpected
error occurred while reading C:\Documents and Settings\.........\My
Documents\name of file. Does anybody have any suggestions for how to convert
this to access the files?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Midnite

"Midnite" wrote:

I have password protected files in Word Pad that I would like to open
in Word Perfect 12, but keep getting the following message: "An unexpected
error occurred while reading C:\Documents and Settings\.........\My
Documents\name of file. Does anybody have any suggestions for how to convert
this to access the files?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

The only way I know to do that is to first remove the passwords using Word.
Then you should be able to open the files using Wordperfect 12.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com