Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Misha

Default Insufficient memory or disk space

I am trying to pint a long document in Word 2003 - 11070 KB. It has many
graphics and screen shots, Every time I ty to open it, it tells me that I
have insuffienct memory or disk space to display or print the graphics. The
screenshots display OK. I have turned off all aother programs, but still get
this message.
I have 512 mb memory and 22.1 gb of disk space free. What could be the
problems?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

Likely, you need to compress those pictures. Try selecting the first one,
then Format--Picture, choose the Compress button and check "all
pictures..."
Your file is HUGE. Ridiculously so.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy