Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dragons4life.

Default how do i save a video document as a file?

I downloaded a 5 minute video clip from a rugby league website and saved it.
However, i would like to save it as a file so i am able to send the clip via
email to others.
Would appreciate any help i could be given, thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Let's see. You downloaded a video file and saved it. Now you want to save
the saved file as a file that you can send. Why don't you just send the
file you saved in the first place? Right click and select "Send toMail
Recipient."

Now I have a question. What xxx repeat what xxx does this question have to
do with Microsoft Word document management?

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Dragons4life. wrote:
I downloaded a 5 minute video clip from a rugby league website and
saved it. However, i would like to save it as a file so i am able to
send the clip via email to others.
Would appreciate any help i could be given, thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In your mail client click on the paper clip (or other icon) to attach a file
and browse to the video file that you downloaded. Word does not need to be
involved in this process in any way.

"Dragons4life." wrote in message
I downloaded a 5 minute video clip from a rugby league website and saved

it.
However, i would like to save it as a file so i am able to send the clip

via
email to others.
Would appreciate any help i could be given, thanks.

AutoRecovery Question Thomas M Microsoft Word Help 6 July 26th 05 02:50 AM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
when i save a document, it names the file text that isn't visible. markarita Microsoft Word Help 1 April 11th 05 03:52 PM
How do I automatically save the file location on a saved document Bill New Users 2 January 26th 05 04:49 AM
macro to save rtf file as txt reballdad Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 04 11:17 PM