Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
EF - Staff Acct

Default How can I format percents (%) in a Mail merge main document?

I used the ALT F9 key in the main MS WOrd document to use the "Switch
formula" within the field codes, but can not format the data to create a
percent with two numerical places after the deceimal point. For example, I
need the final merged data to show an end result of "57.02%" (no quotes), but
using the switch forlmua, I get " .57%". How can I get the result to show
###.##% format?

Thanks in advance for the assistance :0)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You will need to use { = { MERGEFIELD [mergefieldname] } * 100 \# "00.00%" }

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP