Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Needs directcion

Default tables, access, excel?

Hi all,

How do I make a table that tracks date of intake with current date?
I will have multiple users of this form. All users are familiar with word.
Can I use this? If not can I insert a two column section that will do the
tracking for me?
Thanks for any of you that may have ideas/
Needs direction
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

What do you mean by track "date of intake with current date" with current
date?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Needs directcion" Needs wrote in
message ...
Hi all,

How do I make a table that tracks date of intake with current date?
I will have multiple users of this form. All users are familiar with
word.
Can I use this? If not can I insert a two column section that will do
the
tracking for me?
Thanks for any of you that may have ideas/
Needs direction

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Needs directcion

HI
Our program has clients referred to them and then they are put on the
waitlist. Our government funding wants us to track number of days that
clients are waiting for service.
Do you need more information then that?
Needs Direction

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

What do you mean by track "date of intake with current date" with current
date?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Needs directcion" Needs wrote in
message ...
Hi all,

How do I make a table that tracks date of intake with current date?
I will have multiple users of this form. All users are familiar with
word.
Can I use this? If not can I insert a two column section that will do
the
tracking for me?
Thanks for any of you that may have ideas/
Needs direction

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Probably easiest to do it in Excel.

Have a column in which the cells are formatted as Dates and insert the date
of referral in that column and then in another column insert the formula
=Now()-[reference to the column in which the date is entered]

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP