Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
trunkles

Default Merge to print won't staple seperate documents?

I'm using Word 2003 and a Kyocera 7000 printer with a document finisher that
will staple.

I produce a 2-page document and merge it to print. The print driver is set
to staple every two pages, but it won't do it. Think there is something in
the word output that is over-riding it. I know the driver will do it, because
it works fine from all my other applications.

Is it possible to set "NumberOfRecordsPerBatch" or something like that? Is
there any other workaround for this problem or a solution or whatever?

Thanks.

Simon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Execute the merge to a new document and then with that document as the
active document, run a macro containing the following code:

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count
.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i
End With

It will send the document created for each record in the data source to the
printer as a separate print job.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.