Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
lschmitt

Default Make white lines go away when formatting text direction of table?

When I change the text direction in my table headers to 90 degrees (in a
Classic 2 table), white lines appear at random in some of my column headers.
How do I get rid of these? They don't show up on my screen, but are very
noticeable when I print in color.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil

lschmitt was telling us:
lschmitt nous racontait que :

When I change the text direction in my table headers to 90 degrees
(in a Classic 2 table), white lines appear at random in some of my
column headers. How do I get rid of these? They don't show up on my
screen, but are very noticeable when I print in color.

This is a printer issue.
Are you using an InkJet printer?

--
Salut!
_______________________________________

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
lschmitt

Default Make white lines go away when formatting text direction of tab

I am using my company's color laser jet printer. Any suggestions?

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

lschmitt was telling us:
lschmitt nous racontait que :

When I change the text direction in my table headers to 90 degrees
(in a Classic 2 table), white lines appear at random in some of my
column headers. How do I get rid of these? They don't show up on my
screen, but are very noticeable when I print in color.

This is a printer issue.
Are you using an InkJet printer?

--
Salut!
_______________________________________
Jean-Guy Marcil - Word MVP
ISTOO
Word MVP site:
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil

lschmitt was telling us:
lschmitt nous racontait que :

I am using my company's color laser jet printer. Any suggestions?

Strange that it would do that.

Have you tried printing the headers at different point sizes?

--
Salut!
_______________________________________

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
lschmitt

Yes - it doesn't seem related. I also tried sending it to a variety of
different printers, each one had the same problem. When I convert the
document to a .pdf the white lines are there. For some reason they don't
show up on the print preview in Word, but they are there when I print to any
printer and when I convert the file to .pdf. Hmm.

"Jean-Guy Marcil" wrote:

lschmitt was telling us:
lschmitt nous racontait que :

I am using my company's color laser jet printer. Any suggestions?

Strange that it would do that.

Have you tried printing the headers at different point sizes?

--
Salut!
_______________________________________
Jean-Guy Marcil - Word MVP
ISTOO
Word MVP site:
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil

lschmitt was telling us:
lschmitt nous racontait que :

Yes - it doesn't seem related. I also tried sending it to a variety
of different printers, each one had the same problem. When I convert
the document to a .pdf the white lines are there. For some reason
they don't show up on the print preview in Word, but they are there
when I print to any printer and when I convert the file to .pdf. Hmm.

You do not see the lines (how wide are they, by the way?) in Word, even with
a high Zoom, but they appear on any printer, regardless of the point size
and/or font?
Have you tried different Word version (which Word version are you using?)

Never seen that.
You could tried reposting in the word.printingfonts NG... and following up
here if you find an answer!

--
Salut!