Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Linda

Default Merging Fields from Excel Source - the Font changes size

In one line on my mail merge document - using the same merge field in other
lines - it changes the font size on only one particular line.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Anne Troy

Format the merge field BEFORE you merge.

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Linda" wrote in message
In one line on my mail merge document - using the same merge field in
other
lines - it changes the font size on only one particular line.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Charles Kenyon

Format the line in your merge document before the merge using a style.
Display the merge field code. Alt-F9.
In the merge field it may say \* MERGEFORMAT.
Change this to \*CHARFORMAT
Format the first character in the field, the "M" using your style.
Press the F9 key.
Press Alt F9.
Try your document with data. Better?
--