Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sjuncker

Default FAXMERGE TO MULITIPLE RECIPIENTS

A brief discription of my situation: At work I receive mulitiple WorkOrders
from different Home Builders every day. I must fax back a confirmation of
each WorkOrder that I receive. The company used to handwrite these
Confirmations which took way too much time. Since then I've created a Log in
Excel and a template in Word which we use MailMerge at the end of each day to
quickly create 30-50 Confirmation Pages. My question is How can I Fax these
confirmaitons straight from my computer as opposed to printing them & faxing
each of them on the fax machine. The computer is equipped with a Fax Modem -
however I do not have the send with Fax option. For example I'll have a 30
page Mail Merge but each page will be addressed to a seperate recipient with
thier own Fax #. I just want to make sure that there's a way to send out
each page of the Merge to it's intended Recipient. P.S. My department does
have money budgeted for this project so I can purchase any software or other
programs I may need - I just don't know what to buy. Also - I would prefer
to stay away from the Online Internet Faxing sites... I've had a bad
experience with one of those. THANKS!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

There's some background info. and perhaps a solution for you if you are
willing to have a go woth some VBA at

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0001.htm

Peter Jamieson

"sjuncker" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Amir K

Hi Peter,

I've tried your code but can't et it to work. Could I enlist your help
offline?

Regards,
Amir

"sjuncker" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Yes - despam the e-mail address in the message and contact me. Let me know
which version of Windows, Word, what tpe of data source and what is going
wrong However, it's hard for me to test this fax stuff now.

Peter Jamieson

news