Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cathy

Default merged info moves in some copies

This is the first time I'm trying mail merge. I've selected my group to be
merged to the document (which I made thru the mail merge button) and the
correct info appears in the , but when I go thru the list to select which
names & addresses I want, the data and the date I've put on the document move
on some of the copies. By backspacing or tabbing, I can move it to the
correct place, but it doesn't stay.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If it only happens for some of the records, then the problem must be in the
data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.