Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mirak

Default selecting all the tables in a document

Hi,

Is there any way I can format all my tables at once, without pointing to
them one at a time while holding down the ctrl-key? Often, I want to do some
formatting in the entire document, which does not apply to my tables or the
other way around.
(Of course I could keep the tables separate from the main text while in the
editing phase, but I'm just interested if there is some other way of doing it)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You could use a macro to apply formatting to each of the tables in the
document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.