Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SeanM

Default Nested Tables in Word 2003

Does anyone know how, in Word 2003 I can turn off the automattically resize
to fit contents options for a nested table?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cooz

Hi SeanM,

You can't.
However, you can select the table and choose Table | AutoFit Fixed Column
Width, _and_ specify a row height that is 'Exactly' in Table | Table
Properties... | tab Row. This gives the same result.

Success,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
How do I create a Word form like corel WP merge documents? dlee_at_mmsgov Microsoft Word Help 2 October 8th 05 06:29 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM