Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wheel

Default How do I create a template with a wizard interface?

I have my cover letter set up as a template with a bunch of "[click here to
enter...]" boxes on it. I would much rather create a small wizard interface
to it so that when I create a new cover letter I can just fill in a few text
boxes all neatly arranged one under the other. Then when I click done all
the fields are filled in for me (it might save me a minute or so on each
cover letter).

How can I go about creating a wizard interface to my template?

Thanks

How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
How do I create a new template; not based on another template? Tamlyn Schmeisser Microsoft Word Help 2 July 2nd 05 12:08 AM
Help Wizard does not suggest how to create a business card. LetsReason Microsoft Word Help 1 June 10th 05 09:04 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
HOW DO I CREATE A ENVELOPE TEMPLATE Lee Microsoft Word Help 1 March 19th 05 07:28 AM