Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Milind

Default Page numbering confusion

Hello
I have inserted page nos in Header. Can I start the numbering from 15? If
so, how?
Thanks
Milind

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

Open the header, and the Header and Footer toolbar should appear. One of the
buttons on that toolbar is "Format Page Number." (On mine, it's 3rd from the
left.) Just click that button, and a dialog box should appear. One of the
options will say, "Start At." Just click in that box and type in 15.

"Milind" wrote:

Hello
I have inserted page nos in Header. Can I start the numbering from 15? If
so, how?
Thanks
Milind

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jezzica85

Absolutely, you can do that. Go to page numbers, then hit Format. Near the
bottom of the window you can check a box that says "Start numbers at". Type
in 15, click OK, and you're set.
Good luck,
jezzica85