Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tim Hussain

Default fax merge

I will be using Word 2003's Fax Merge funtionality. I have WinFax Pro v 10.0
installed. I want to know if it is possible to attach pdf file to a fax merge
document? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Not in the way you envisage.
If it is a one page pdf and you have Acrobat 7 reader installed then you can
insert the PDF as an object into your Word document that you are going to
fax. If it is more than one page you will have to create separate one page
pdfs and insert them separately (objects in Word cannot break pages).