Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric

Default spell check in text form fields

I have created a form using text form fields and there is no option to check
the spelling after the document protected. I'm wondering if there is anyway
to allow the spell checker to run on the text form fields after the document
is protected. Thanks for any help you're able to give on this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

From the spelling.grammar FAQ:

4. How can I spell-check protected forms
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Macros...ProtectDoc.htm

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.