Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
12217

Default Why can't I type past line 18 in Word document?

Every time I type to line 18, the page jumps to the second page and does this
with each page. How do I stop this? Have been using Office 2003 for some time
and this just started occuring.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

A couple of things come to mind. Check your page set up to see what your
margins are set for. Also, on page layout, check to see what the vertical
alignment is set to. It sounds as if your normal.dot has been changed. This
link will help you if that is the case.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP