Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Punaboy

Default multiple address labels using excel file

After creating the mailmerge file and I preview my labels, why does each page
repeat every single address label multiple times from the previous page,
drops only 1 label from column 1 and moves the next label to the left for
each line and row on a page or pages? If I have 800 different addresses,
which should use only 26 to 27 pages of Avery 5160 labels, I end up with 546
pages, with duplicate labels.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Because you have not completed the merge and are viewing/printing the merge
document. http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm