Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lindsay

Default 3 users of Word 2002 do not have same fonts available

Are office has 3 computers (all operating xp pro), we have the same version
of word (2002). It seems that the versions are different because I have more
fonts than my assistant.

Why and how can we resolve this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

Typically fonts are installed in one of two ways. First there is a
slate of fonts that come with windows by default. They are the most
standard. The second way is when a printer is installed, it can
contain extra fonts as part of its package.

My suggestion would be to make sure that you both are using the same
printer and printer driver as a starting point for figuring out the
differences in the font folders.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.