Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
The Big Smelly Ogre

Default Protecting cells

Is there any way to prevent a user from making any entry into a specific cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Not unless the cell is in a protected form. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and especially
the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.
Alternatively, if you have Word 2003, you can protect specific parts of the
document, but this protection is not backward-compatible.

"The Big Smelly Ogre" wrote in
message ...
Is there any way to prevent a user from making any entry into a specific

cell?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
The Big Smelly Ogre

Never mind. I found what I was looking for. It's amazing what you can find if
you use the right search parameters!