Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gladys

Default Thesaurus Updates or add ins

I access the Thesaurus tool frequently and am disappointed on the limited
words available. I have used the reference books and sites with little help.
Does this file get up dated? Is there some way I can expand the vocabulary?
When writing grants and communications I like this tool a lot.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?R2xhZHlz?=,

I access the Thesaurus tool frequently and am disappointed on the limited
words available. I have used the reference books and sites with little help.
Does this file get up dated? Is there some way I can expand the vocabulary?

It may get updated when Microsoft releasese a new version of Word, but that
would be the extent. There's no way you can expand the vocabulary of the
Thesaurus that comes with Word. There may be some Add-in tools on the market
you can purchase that provide a more extensive selection.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)