Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim

Default Entering Text to be Replaced

Hello All,
I have strings of words to replace in a Word 2000 document. When I bring
up the Replace dialog box, I am unable to copy the text and paste it into the
Find field. Instead I am forced to type all the text in manually. What am I
doing wrong? If it was only once in a while I wouldn't mind but I have many
documents to do over the coming weeks. Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jim

Hell SVC, thanks for answering and yes, I have tried to use Ctrl+V. I also
went under the edit mode and tried to do a paste there but it was not
avilable to me.