Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hfpsy

Default How to track the total time to create a document?

I want to track the total time that it takes to create a document, including
all revisions. Does anyone know how to do this or if it can be done?

Sally
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

File | Properties | Statistics provides an "editing time" figure, but I'm
never sure whether this reflects the amount of time the file was open, the
amount of time it was the active window, or something else. If you open a
file only while you're working on it and don't take timeouts while it's
open, it should be fairly accurate.