Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rick11flor

Default how can I open a 2003 word doc in 2000 word?

I have 2003 word at home and at work we still have 2000 word how can I open a
resume at work?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Just open it. Word 2003 documents are backward-compatible.

"rick11flor" wrote in message
I have 2003 word at home and at work we still have 2000 word how can I

open a
resume at work?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rick11flor

I get an error message it says that the path is not correct I am tring to
recover it from a discette

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Just open it. Word 2003 documents are backward-compatible.

"rick11flor" wrote in message
I have 2003 word at home and at work we still have 2000 word how can I

open a
resume at work?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ah, well, if you can't open it from a diskette, either (a) Word is
protecting you from yourself or (b) the document is already corrupt. You
should never save a Word document directly to any form of removable media or
open one directly therefrom, as this is one of the top three causes of
document corruption. Always save to the HD and Copy or Send to the disk.
Reversing the process, Copy to the HD, then open from there.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Just open it. Word 2003 documents are backward-compatible.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.