Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
OldFatDog

Default How do I change the numeric format in a column of a table?

I can't believe it isn't as easy as it is in WordPerfect (click on the table
tab, then numeric format and there you are). How would you switch between
formats; currency, accounting, commas, date/time, etc.?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
OldFatDog

Thank you for the reply. Please make it easy and tell me how that is done.
Searching "help" provided no clear instructions to follow and my results were
not at all satisfactory.

Looking forward to your (anyone's) reply,
OldFatDog

"OldFatDog" wrote in message
I can't believe it isn't as easy as it is in WordPerfect (click on the

table
tab, then numeric format and there you are). How would you switch between
formats; currency, accounting, commas, date/time, etc.?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Which were you trying to do?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you want it to be as easy as in WordPerfect, you embed an Excel

sheet.
Otherwise, you have to use fields and formatting switches.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.