Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cindylou

Default how to delete a document that automatic appears everytime word is

When I open word a document always comes up where the blank sheet should be I
have tried everything but nothing has work. I can delete the text by going to
view and then delete headers and foot, then to edit and deleteing text. But I
cant delete the document so that I never see it again. EVERYTIME I open word
the same doc auto fills where a blank page should be.....Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

See: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How to reformat a complete document. wanda Microsoft Word Help 16 February 12th 06 12:43 AM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM