Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marla

Default How can I tell Word to print envelope in black and white.

Under File/Print, there's an option for Properties, where I can tell Word to
print in black and white. This option doesn't exist for envelopes. Is there
a way to get Word to print in black and white?

My black cartridge is low, but still has ink left. Some documents print in
color when the black is low; some print in black and white.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Choose Add to Document, then choose File - Print, specifying on the
envelope, and then you can use the Properties dialog. If you don't want the
envelope permanently part of the document, then choose Undo to remove it
after it's been printed.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com