Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pj cimorelli

Default disable a pre-page information sheet

I have a sheet of paper that prints out FIRST before my document sheet.
States a: filename, directory, template, title, subject, author, keywords,
comments, creation date, change number, total editing time, last printed on,
number of pages, number of characters.
I spoke to an HP tech. they said it was a ms-word issue. I have two hp's
one's an all in one, the other is my printer. I have a home office, and this
extra sheet that prints out before my document is wasteing paper, can this be
disabled? fixed for what?

please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Tools | Options | Print | Include With Document | deselect Properties
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP