Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bijo

Default my word document opens blank everytime why

my word opens a blank document so now i am doing by this
opening the word thenfileopen filename then its opening,why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sel

Are you clicking on the word aplication itself or is it the word document you
saved you are trying to open. Word application by default opens a blank
doc, so try and save your word doc on your destop open it from there and see
what happens