Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ibrahim

Default Error Message

when i opened my Excel documents i do not get datas Instead i'm getting an
error msg says "DATA Error [47 0F 94 93 F4 K5]".So pls help me to get the
datas.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ibrahim

please help me...

"Ibrahim" wrote in message
when i opened my Excel documents i do not get datas Instead i'm getting an
error msg says "DATA Error [47 0F 94 93 F4 K5]".So pls help me to get the
datas.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Your computer is infected with the Kama Sutra worm (also known as
CME-24, Win32.Blackmal.F [Computer Associates],
Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e [F-Secure], Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e
[Kaspersky], W32/MyWife.d@MM [McAfee], W32/MyWife.d@MM!M24
[McAfee], Win32/Mywife.E@mm [Microsoft], W32/Small.KI@mm
[Norman], Tearec.A [Panda Software], W32/Nyxem-D [Sophos],
WORM_GREW.{A, B} [Trend Micro]).

Ibrahim wrote:
please help me...

"Ibrahim" wrote in message
when i opened my Excel documents i do not get datas Instead i'm
getting an error msg says "DATA Error [47 0F 94 93 F4 K5]".So pls
help me to get the datas.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cundemirci

Slm dostum Ben Ankara dan cüneyt demirci bu dosya ile sorunu
asagidaki linklerden indirecegin prolar ile çözmeye çalis ama
yabanci formlardada yazdigina göre dosyalar kurtulmuyor.

http://turk.internet.com/haber/yazig...3?yaziid=14710

http://safety.live.com/site/en-US/sc...%2Fdefault.htm