Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D

Default highlighting numerous words

There is a really quick and easy way to find and highlight words using Find
and Replace and the highlighter button in Word 2003. But I have forgotten
how to do it! Can anyone remind me?
--

Many thanks
JD
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Using the Find dialog (not Replace), check the box for "Highlight all items
found." In this case, Word is using "highlight" to mean "select." Once the
text is selected, you'll still have to apply the highlighting yourself.

"Jackie D" wrote in message
There is a really quick and easy way to find and highlight words using

Find
and Replace and the highlighter button in Word 2003. But I have forgotten
how to do it! Can anyone remind me?
--

Many thanks
JD

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc

Jackie D,
Go to Edit - search- in the search for field type your word - click the
checkbox to the left that allows you to highlight the words found - click on
search all button.
Does this do it for you.

Luc Sanders (MVP - PowerPoint)
"Jackie D" schreef in bericht
There is a really quick and easy way to find and highlight words using
Find
and Replace and the highlighter button in Word 2003. But I have forgotten
how to do it! Can anyone remind me?
--

Many thanks
JD