Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaineMT

Default Using BOLD in Autocorrect

For my word I have some frequently used headings that I just found out now
have to be in bold, but when I make the word bold and enter it into
autocorrect and then try to use it, it doesn't come out into the document
bolded! Is there a way to do? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It's probably not a good idea to save headings as AutoCorrect entries. It
would be better to apply the desired heading style to the selection and save
it as an AutoText entry. The entry will then be available in the desired
style. However, if you really want to make this AutoCorrect, make sure that
you select the radio button for "Formatted" in the AutoCorrect dialog.

"MaineMT" wrote in message
news
For my word I have some frequently used headings that I just found out now
have to be in bold, but when I make the word bold and enter it into
autocorrect and then try to use it, it doesn't come out into the document
bolded! Is there a way to do? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaineMT

Duh, didn't see the "formatted button." Thanks. I wasn't very clear in my
post, they're not really true headings but phrases I use above certain
paragraphs that need to be in bold. Thanks again.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It's probably not a good idea to save headings as AutoCorrect entries. It
would be better to apply the desired heading style to the selection and save
it as an AutoText entry. The entry will then be available in the desired
style. However, if you really want to make this AutoCorrect, make sure that
you select the radio button for "Formatted" in the AutoCorrect dialog.

news