Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SRS

Default Lock pix in cell...what am I doing wrong?

I must be having "one of those moments"...this should be easy!

I'm making a one page word template that many people in our organization are
going to use. At the bottom of the page I made a simple one row, two column
table. The left cell is for our company logo, and the right cell is for our
company address, etc. OK...simple enough right?

So...how do I correctly insert our company logo into the "left" cell so that
it's "locked" within that cell and won't move when text is added to the
document above this "table". Or...do I just have the table properties for
this cell set wrong?

How can something so easy be so frustrating???

Can you help? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U1JT?=,

It would be much easier to give you detailed instructions if you told us which
version of Word you're using...

It sounds as if the graphic must have text wrap formatting applied. You need to
format it "in-line" with the text in order to keep it IN the table cell. You'll
find this in the "Format" dialog box for the graphic, as well as in the Picture
toolbar.

If you need more help, please tell us the version of Word.

I must be having "one of those moments"...this should be easy!

I'm making a one page word template that many people in our organization are
going to use. At the bottom of the page I made a simple one row, two column
table. The left cell is for our company logo, and the right cell is for our
company address, etc. OK...simple enough right?

So...how do I correctly insert our company logo into the "left" cell so that
it's "locked" within that cell and won't move when text is added to the
document above this "table". Or...do I just have the table properties for
this cell set wrong?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
SRS

Cindy:
Thank you...I'm using Word 2003.
"In line" does the trick. Duh.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Also, if you want this to stay at the bottom of the page, have you put it in
the document footer?

"SRS" wrote in message
Cindy:
Thank you...I'm using Word 2003.

[...]